Queen calls her ENTIRE household to 'highly unusual' emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace today - but aides say there is 'no cause for concern'
- A top secret emergency meeting called by Buckingham Palace has caused fevered speculation
- Staff from across the UK to be addressed by senior officer of Royal Household Sir Christopher Geidt at 10am
- It has fuelled feverish rumours of announcement concerning Queen or Prince Philip but both are 'fine'
- Royal Standard is flying at full mast meaning no death in family and Palace source insists 'no cause for alarm'
- Queen met Theresa May yesterday and Prince Philip at Lords - both have engagements in London later today
- Ex-royal press secretary Dickie Arbiter says it could be about Buckingham Palace's proposed £369m refurb
- Others have claimed that Prince Philip could be about to announce his retirement from royal duties