Cerca nel blog

sabato 28 gennaio 2017

DITE AI MIEI FIGLI CHE IO SONO QUI

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

TELL MY CHILDREN I AM HERE

Message received Jan. 23, 2017

My daughter, I am here, I am here! Do not doubt for a moment that I am with you. Tell all My children I hear every cry of their hearts and I hold every tear. Nothing escapes Me. I know all things as I am the Author of all. 

You have been on a long journey, a process of skilled refining by the fiery trials and tribulations of this life. All you have experienced has led up to this moment. This season of great change. Do not doubt for a single moment that all that I have spoken shall come to pass. Soon you will have more clarity concerning My timing and My design. Trust Me. Obey. This is the most precious gift you could offer Me, your radical faith that you believe I am who I am.

http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.it/2017/01/tell-my-children-i-am-here.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento